Transform your organization's communications through virtual learning.
In our online modules, we address a common business scenario such as writing an email or seizing the opportunity to talk to leadership effectively when they only have a minute. Engaging videos, animations, and demonstrations lead the way to impactful learning that can be immediately put into action -- and kept up to date with exercises and tip sheets.
Jane is proud to be a partner with Civiello Communications, which created the program.
Saves money by providing what ordinarily requires live professional trainers in a workshop setting
Saves time as it allows employees to work when they can, at their desks, at their own pace
Helps organizations stay consistent: all employees learn and implement the same techniques
Who's it for?
All executives, whether senior or freshly minted
Great for millennials who expect their jobs to provide learning and development as a part of their package
Organizations large and small, across countries and sectors
Any team that wants to commit to communicating better, both internally and externally
What looks good to you?
Virtual Meetings: Call Up Success
- How to set and keep the agenda
- Handling video conferences and maintaining engagement
- Adjusting for any audience, including international audiences
- Make sure people open your emails
- Tightening your writing
- How to write clear and concise one-page reports
Panels with Pizzazz
- Ensure your message is heard
- How to plan and moderate panels
- Keep your audience engaged
Mastering the Media
- How to control interviews
- Making your message resonate on social media
- Be your best on video, no matter where it's used
- Due diligence for written and verbal communication
- The 3x3 technique for message development
- Building a modular message to adjust for time and audience
- Effective use of visual aids, from PowerPoint to props
- How to grab and keep an audience
- How to control fear
Make a Minute Matter
- Bullet speak
- Question control techniques
- PREP method for better meeting participation and impromptu talks